Translate

Friday, April 22, 2011

This week- a question for you....

- This week we had two funerals in one morning - I know, right before the Easter holiday - How hard is that for families this time of year.  The first one of the morning was so  so sad.. Another sweetheart death - this time only 6 weeks apart. The Husband past six weeks prior to the wife - How does one deal with that - I can't even imagine.  Less than two months, your parents are gone. Poof.. that is it. I know we don't have any control over when we have to "graduate" to wherever we are going next, but here is the question of the day -

Would you be better off knowing that someone is going to die, or happen suddenly?


I truely would love to know what you all are thinking.. I am so grateful for my readers..

Peace, Love and Coffee

Meliss-

3 comments:

  1. I think both ways would have their own terrible aspects to them. The only people close to me who have passed away were my paternal grandparents, and both were sudden, though we suspected my grandmother was going to pass on when she ended up in the hospital. I wonder if knowing in advance would prolong the agony knowing that it was going to happen, or if it would give you just enough time to say goodbyes.... I really don't know. :/

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie-

    I have had relatives who spouses, mothers, fathers were sick for a long time with no chance of recovery - Even thought there is a relief that their loved on is not suffering anymore - and you know it is a physical and mental relief, we still need to grieve -

    Do you ever have enough time to say goodbye?

    great question

    P, L and c

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably never enough time to say goodbye, and too much time left to grieve. *sigh*hugs to you*

    <3
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete